Sunday, March 9, 2014

Auditions!



Well, Hola!

  Happy New Year (3 months belated, of course)! Sorry we've all been kind of AWOL, I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Our original group of seven people is down to three, unless I don't hear from Azure Yonder... then we will only have two spots filled. This means that if I want to keep PLD up and running, we will need some new members! Here's our schedule as of right now:


Saturday: Dally
Sunday: No one
Monday: No one
Tuesday: Dollygirl
Wednesday: Azure Yonder
Thursday: No one
Friday: No one


So, as of right now, we have four spots to fill! This means that it's your turn!



Leaving a comment below answering these questions (remember: I like to see proper grammar and punctuation, please): 

1. Your Name (This can be your username, your nickname, or your real name, it's just what you will be known as from now on) 

2. Your dolls (name, type, etc.) The fun part is that you don't have to have an American Girl doll... all types are accepted! 

3. Your personal blog (If you don't have a blog, don't worry. Just put a writing sample into the comments instead. It can be a short story, bio, etc. I just want to take a look at your writing style)

4. Which day would you prefer (out of the empty slots)? 

5. One fun fact about you! 


If you are not committed to post every week, please do not submit an entry. I have a hard enough time keeping up with topics for those eager to post! 

Have fun! 


Dally


2 comments:

  1. Hi Dally! I'd really like to be a part of Pretty Little Dollies!
    1. My name's Nina:)
    2. I currently have 9 AGs- Mary (MyAG 23), Ruthie, Lanie, Caroline, Saige, Molly, Felicity, Cecile, and Marie-Grace. I also have 5 mini dolls- Lissie (Felicity), Elizabeth, Mallie (Saige), Gracey (Special Edition 2011 Marie-Grace), and Hayden (Isabelle).
    3. I have two blogs- American Girl and Other Awesomeness- http://americangirlandotherawesomeness.blogspot.com
    And The CRAZY Life of a Doll- http://ourcrazydolllife.blogspot.com
    4. I'd prefer Sunday or Friday if those were available:)
    5. A fun fact about me- I'm a dancer! I also play the violin and ice skate!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday's my first choice, just so you know;)

      Delete