Friday, March 22, 2013

Into the West



Can anyone guess what movie my current favorite song is from?
Yes, it is LOTR. *dreamy sigh* I've searched a lot of places to find who painted the picture of that ship, but to no avail..... so if you know who painted it or if it is copyrighted or something, please tell me. Because I hate stealing photos. Just so you know I DID NOT PAINT IT! There.

I've gotten some very strong comments telling me DO NOT NAME SAIGE ARWEN! But I still think I will. :) That is, unless AG comes out with a doll that looks like Arwen. Then I would rename Saige. I mean, what else could I name her? There's not a lot of LOTR girls...... I guess I could name her Luthien. :) Yeah, right.
Here is the song on YouTube. No, this isn't my video, either.

Now that I have said all of this, ENJOY!

Dally

3 comments:

  1. I just got to Arwen in LOTR in school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! She's actually not a big part of the books... but she's still cool and I think you'll like her in the movies if you watch them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I never have been that interested in lotr so i didnt know who arwin was but saige does kinda look like her!

    ReplyDelete