Monday, June 10, 2013

My favorite doll brand

  My favorite doll brand is Barbie 
 I really don't know why.
  It just is
Why do you favor this doll brand above the others?
I favor them because sooooo many generations  love Barbie and I really don't know why I just do
Do you own any of these dolls?
Yes I own over 65! 
What are the price range of these dolls?
It really depends you can get some for $10 and if they can sing or from a Barbie movie it's probably around $25-$35 and special ones are $40+
Where can you buy them?
Toys r us,Target,Walmart
Would you recommend this brand to others? What age of collector?
Of course! Probably five I got my first one at three and her hair is so frizzy!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great post, Toygirl! I didn't know anyone could have so many Barbies! :P

    ReplyDelete